[BlueOnyx:10866] Re: Web Ownership

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 10:07:21 -05 2012

Hi Matt:

1. I have the site owner as admin
2. SiteAdmin owns the /web
3. wp-scan says I have the correct chmod  dir/files
4. dir chmod

plug-ins can update but not the wp ver update.

Download steps show:

Downloading update from http://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.4-no-content.zip

Unpacking the update

Could not copy files.
Installation Failed

I'll do some more poking around -- thanks for the insight.

David