[BlueOnyx:09746] Re: Sending Alert Notific ation Email whenuserexceeds disk space

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Wed Mar 7 08:22:50 -05 2012

I think Michael is correct - In my experience in RaQ4 (from long memory), BQ
and BX. When a user exceeds quota Server Admin gets a notice of all users on
the server who are over/close-to quota and individual users get warnings if
they have a little space left to get it.

What always got me was the "disk usage is normal" messages:

**********
Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
Desktop.

Summary of changes:

* Disk usage is normal.

Which may be eliminated from BX but made me crazy on BQ - the same message
whenever the disk was messed up or the issue was resolved. But off my
soapbox!

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie