[BlueOnyx:09758] Re: openwebmail error

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Thu Mar 8 10:07:22 -05 2012

After searching some sites I found this:

dbm.conf
# dbmopen_haslock
# If your perl dbm system will do filelock in dbmopen() by itself,
# set this option to 'yes' so openwebmail won't do unnecessary filelock
# before dbmopen. On most systems, this option should be set to 'no'.
#
# ps: If your openwebmail hangs after login or saving preference,
# you probablely need to set this option to 'yes'

I'd say give it a try, maybe a perl update from yum messed things up.

Wisja

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:29:59 -0500, Adam Lepp wrote