[BlueOnyx:09760] Re: openwebmail error

Adam Lepp a at netqb.com
Thu Mar 8 11:02:10 -05 2012

Steffan / Wisja / Chris.

Thanks!  The "haslock" adjustment appears to have worked.

Chris's other suggestions are also excellent - I always check disk usage
because that's what the trouble usually is (and this client in particular
sends and receives a lot of mail). The POP lock is also common but when I
checked my own webmail I knew that there was something else going on.

--Adam