[BlueOnyx:09797] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Thu Mar 15 03:17:42 -05 2012

I have/had the same problem yesterday.
I tried to install a intermediate certificate on a site

Solution for me was to create a request and self signed certificate trough
the admin
go into ssh

/home/sites/sitename/certs
The website certificiate you put into the file certicate
And the intermediate certifications into ca-certs
Chmod 640 the files

You then have:
-rw-r----- 1 root   site59 2736 Mar 14 14:05 ca-certs
-rw-r----- 1 root   site59 1777 Mar 14 13:48 certificate
-rw-r----- 1 root   site59 1679 Mar 14 13:19 key
-rw-r----- 1 root   site59 1045 Mar 14 13:48 request

Restart httpd and the certificate will work you only cant see it in the
admin

Not the fix but it works :-)

Steffan