[BlueOnyx:09869] scripts installer

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Thu Mar 22 03:31:43 -05 2012

Hello List,

I think this is kind of topic but.
I like to offer my client a bundle of scripts they can install.

I know Michael and Compass are offering a few scripts with a installer
But you have to buy every pkg and for every server.

There is one great installer Softaculous that runs 259 scripts
Lookt at there custum integration but I think that is to over my head
http://softaculous.com/docs/Custom_Integration

(also you have fantastico running 50 scipts and Installatron running 67
scripts)

Is there anybody who has integrated this into BO and want to share his setup
?

Thanxs

Steffan