[BlueOnyx:09871] Re: Issue with Blue Onyx 5106R

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Thu Mar 22 06:42:55 -05 2012

Did some more looking on this server to determine what happened. On the ftp
side I used FileZilla so I could see the responses and I am getting this:

Response: fzSftp started
Command: open "naddmaster at wp.thenadd.org" 21
Error: Network error: Connection refused
Error: Could not connect to server

Also tried changing the password for one of the users to see if somehow the
password table had gotten corrupted and that didnt help.