[BlueOnyx:09874] Re: scripts installer

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Thu Mar 22 08:45:30 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

I know the pricing but they also want to work on a BO version
question always will be if it will work, if they do then there normal
pricing is used.

Also I and everybody on the list is loving your work.
I also using aventurin without any errors
And your vps pkg.

If you guys are working in updating wham then I already am happy.
I didn't know that you are working together on this.

I already have your special vps bundle and was looking for a extension on
this
without having several places customers have to go to to install them.

For me it is also extra costs to get new customers and 300 Dollars a year
for one server is for me 30 dollars a site, but that is almost the same
amount a site costs
Or I have to load more sites on a vps

But keep up the good work
Will keep a eye on your site