[BlueOnyx:09887] Re: Mailman error on 5108R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 22 22:46:34 -05 2012

Hi Chris,

>> Mailman
> > Nudge?
>
> Uhm ... OK. Will look into it.

Ok, found it. The problem is in this file:

/usr/sausalito/schemas/base/mailman/mailman_rules.schema

The line ...

    data="rules/base/mailman/mailman_rules"

.. should read ...

    data="rules/base/mailman/mailman_rules.pl"

... but didn't.

I submitted the fix to SVN, but I cannot release the update to YUM at this
time. SVN is populated with a massive BlueOnyx update that's not yet ready for
release. And I can't release just the updated base-mailman.mod without
temporarily rolling back some other modifications. So the update will be
relased together with the other fixes sometime over the weekend.

So if you're in a hurry, please edit
/usr/sausalito/schemas/base/mailman/mailman_rules.schema to add the missing
".pl" to the data line as shown above. Then reload CCEd for the change to take
effect:

/etc/init.d/cced.init reload