[BlueOnyx:09893] Addign a new virtual site

Troy Dittberner troy at mninter.net
Mon Mar 26 17:15:58 -05 2012

I have a connection with a static ip address.  It is passed through a router
to my internal server which is 192.168.2.88.  I had W2k server running, but
wanted to do a linux box, so I found blueonyx.  Pretty cool.  I burned the
iso and got everything installed.  I have everything working, but when I set
up a new virtual site, the email works, the ftp works, but it will not serve
web pages.  It goes to the domain and then pauses for a little bit and then
tried port 444.  Not sure what I did wrong, but any suggestions?  Also, is
there more documentation for this other than the ? link on the control
panel.  That seems to be missing a lot of stuff.  Thanks in advance for any
help.