[BlueOnyx:11445] Re: Fund-raising for a modern BlueOnyx theme - Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Oct 1 22:23:49 -05 2012

Hi Will,

> So, Michael - how's the fundraising going

Yes, the fundraiser was a good success and the funding goal has been
met. The new theme has been purchased and the development has been started.

I'd like to thank everyone who has donated. It is really appreciated.
Thank you very much!

> - do we have a timeframe for the new theme?

Not yet, sorry. It'll be a big effort and time sink, as I'll also take
the chance to overhaul a lot of the mechanisms of the backend. So it
will take some weeks and work on it will happen as time permits. But I'm
really eager and enthusiastic about getting it done. :-)

I will post status updates about the progress of this on the developer
blog on the BlueOnyx website.