[BlueOnyx:12719] Re: BlueOnyx DNS (important!) - Update released!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 1 18:51:40 -05 2013

Hi all,

Many thanks to all for the input. So it has been decided, we go with
"option a". Which means the update to the DNS GUI pages will (if the DNS
server on BlueOnyx is enabled) turn off the old style "recursion"/"cache
lookups" and will only allow them from 127.0.0.1/32.

I just wrapped the updates up, tested them and pushed the "release" button.

So it's hitting the YUM repositories right now (toplevel repositories)
and will propagate to the other mirrors during the next few hours.

I'll post a "News" item on the BlueOnyx webpage as well in a few
minutes, so that people who don't read the list have a chance to
directly see what that patch did.