[BlueOnyx:12720] Re: BlueOnyx DNS (important!) - Update released!

Adam Lepp a at netqb.com
Mon Apr 1 21:58:11 -05 2013

Thanks Michael!
I just finished installation on both my 5106, and 5108.

The servers aren't used as DNS providers for other systems, so I presume the
default settings should be kept.

However, my DNS servers are separate from the BX boxes.
Would there be an advantage if I un-checked "Allow Queries from Everyone" ?
Presumably boxes that act as their own (or another system's) DNS server
would keep that item checked.

Just wanted to be sure that this is understood 100%.

Your hard, and quick, work is appreciated greatly by myself and other
members of the BX community.