[BlueOnyx:12732] Re: BlueOnyx DNS (important!) - Update released!

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Tue Apr 2 09:10:41 -05 2013

Michael,

Just to be clear: If I allow recursion for my server's subnet I'll need to
go into the gui after the update and re-enable this. Is this correct or will
the update remember this?

Just in case others who use specific BX boxes for DNS instead of supporting
it on each hosting box like I do.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie