[BlueOnyx:12758] Re: Uncool email

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Wed Apr 3 01:16:01 -05 2013

At 11:06 PM 4/2/2013, Jon McCauley wrote:
>Ralf,
>Quick trip down memory lane
>
>Cobalt, sold to Sun aka SunCobalt, then Sun EOL the code, that made
>a fork to BQ,  since then BO ( thx to People like Taco, Micheal,
>Brian, Hiso....and many to list ( hahah Zeffy ;}}}) JstKdng

I know the history. It's just that I never, ever got any response
from any one at BlueQuartz or their mailing list. When looking for
other sources for help with some issues, I stumbled upon BlueOnyx,
which solved my problems back then and which has a very active
mailing list and a constant development. Using it ever since, though
only for my own web site and a few Open Source/nostaligia web sites.
Now to find some time to actually update my 5106 based server to a
5107 one, well, maybe next weekend... ;-)

Ralf