[BlueOnyx:12760] Re: Uncool email

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Wed Apr 3 06:31:23 -05 2013

> At 11:06 PM 4/2/2013, Jon McCauley wrote:
>> Ralf,
>> Quick trip down memory lane
>>
>> Cobalt, sold to Sun aka SunCobalt, then Sun EOL the code, that made
>> a fork to BQ,  since then BO ( thx to People like Taco, Micheal,
>> Brian, Hiso....and many to list ( hahah Zeffy ;}}}) JstKdng
I started RaQware as a Cobalt True Blue Partner in 1997,.
Life was good, shipping servers all over the world, then Sun happened.
Then for a few years had a good refurbish business going. We were purchasing
servers from data canters by the truck load, and shipping them all over
the world.
There were lawsuit threats from Sun about my Cobalt Restore CD's. :-(
Then BlueQuartz happened running the 'cobalt GUI' on vanilla hardware.

--
Gerald