[BlueOnyx:12761] Re: Uncool email

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Apr 3 07:37:02 -05 2013

Hi Michael,

We use webmail only Solarspeed/Compass Roundcube. No
local email clients.

This is very weird - I guess my server just hates
me!

Seriously though, this must be something in my personal Roundcube
settings. Have to dig.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY PELLIN

Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [3] WORK: 01692 558226

MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [4]

 		See who we
know in common [5]

McCauley wrote:

> [...]
not even get a signup response from the BlueQuartz list. Dumped them
quickly, as this here is a much nicer and most off all, more active
list. Never was on the Cobalt lists, just used to use a few of those
boxes "back in the days", still have a RaQ4 and a Qube 3 sitting in the
closet, no too much that you can actually do with them beside making
your rack look cool...
>>> the list went from Cobalt > BlueQuartz >
BlueOnyx ( main list now )
>> Are you sure? SourceForge still lists them
as separate/unrelated mailing lists on BlueQuartz SourceForge's project
web site. Just no apparent activity since 2007. Only when I did not get
any response from the mailing list signup at BlueQuartz (their
Bluequartz.org domain seems also to be down by now), looking for help on
a couple issues I had with the BlueQuartz download/install I did back
then, I stumbled upon BlueOnyx. It seemed that our Japanese friends who
were running (sounds like an oxymoron now) BlueQuartz didn't like
gaijins... Ralf

> Ralf,
> Quick trip down memory lane
>
> Cobalt,
sold to Sun aka SunCobalt, then Sun EOL the code, that made a
> fork to
BQ, since then BO ( thx to People like Taco, Micheal, Brian,

Hiso....and many to list ( hahah Zeffy ;}}}) JstKdng

> thats where we
are now ;))

> Best Regards, Jon McCauley

Links: