[BlueOnyx:12792] Re: Scientific Linux mirrors are failing

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Tue Apr 9 10:48:07 -05 2013

On 09/04/13 15:35, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:

> There is not any official news about this from scientificlinux.org at
> this time, but it does appear to be a confirmed problem.

FWIW they did confirm this on their announce mailing list.

I would encourage SL users of this BX list to also subscribe to the SL
mailing lists... at least the announce mailing list so you are notified
of outages as well as package issue that may affect our servers...

http://www.scientificlinux.org/maillists/

Dan