[BlueOnyx:12843] phpMyAdmin upgrade

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Apr 15 07:29:24 -05 2013

I believe there used to be a phpMyAdmin upgrade for sale with Compass or
Solarspeed, but all I find these days is the webapp version (which I
haven't figured out the benefit to just yet.)

On 5108R, the loaded phpMyAdmin is 3.3.4.   On some of our other boxes
we're using later versions that have a couple of benefits.   Has anyone
seen an updated package for BlueOnyx? Or one of the dev's can weigh in?
  Maybe I'm not remembering things straight...
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services