[BlueOnyx:12845] Re: /etc/webalizer.conf issue

James james at slor.net
Mon Apr 15 09:03:27 -05 2013

> # PageType lets you tell the Webalizer what types of URL's you # consider
> 'page'.  Most people consider html and cgi documents # as pages, while not
> images and audio files.  If no types are # specified, defaults will be
used
> ('htm*', 'cgi' and HTMLExtension # if different for web logs, 'txt' for
ftp logs).

> PageType        htm*
> PageType        cgi
> #PageType       phtml
> #PageType       php3
> #PageType       pl

Interesting catch.

> I don't know if webalizer.conf is just the generic one from a SL or Centos
> RPM or if it's tweaked in the install.

My guess is no - the list looks like this on a non-BX CentOS 6.3 machine I
recently set up:

PageType        htm*
PageType        cgi
PageType        php
PageType        shtml
#PageType       phtml
#PageType       php3
#PageType       pl

Wonder if there's some specific reason that would have been tweaked for BX?