[BlueOnyx:12879] Active Monitor state changes

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Wed Apr 17 11:59:01 -05 2013

Setup a new 5106R server over the weekend to replace one that went down.
Keep getting the the following message from Active Monitor. When
checking in the GUI, I only see a warning on disk usage and turned off
monitoring for disk usage, still getting the messages every 15 minutes.
Any ideas or experience getting this type of message from anyone?
> *From:* root <root at www1.webtent.net>
> *Date:* Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:45 PM
> *To:* robert at webtent.com
> *Subject:* www1.webtent.net: Active Monitor state changes
> Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server appliance.
> For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.
>
> Summary of changes:
>
> *
>   -
>   -