[BlueOnyx:12882] Re: Active Monitor state changes

robb kinnin robb at netstep.net
Wed Apr 17 17:00:39 -05 2013

I have seen this with 5107 and 5108 too.

If I reboot the server it seemed to have fixed the situation.  Though I can't believe it's just the reboot that solved it.

I also do other work before the reboot like yum updates and password setups for things like mySQL.

My point here is that I have seen it on multiple occasions.