[BlueOnyx:12901] manually create SITExx-logs?

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Tue Apr 23 04:01:25 -05 2013

Hello all,

I have a site showing wrong quota for "Usage logs" for a site on a fully yum updated 5108R - it shows 5GB used of 1GB. However everything seems to run fine.

I think I found the reason: I moved the site over from a 5100R. Thats why all the log files are owned by root and this even explains the quota usage.

So as a solution I think I have to create a new user SITExx-logs and chown all the log files.
1) Do I have to do anything more with this user? Add to special groups? Do some arrangements in cced?
2) I think this should get added to cmuImport to be done automatically.

Thanks for any suggestions and help,

Tobias