[BlueOnyx:12925] Re: Email question

Drew Happli drew at happli.org
Thu Apr 25 11:58:12 -05 2013

I have Courier-IMAP, Exim4 and it is setup to use maildir instead.
This is a generic Debian system, not a BlueOnyx.

Drew.

On 04/25/2013
11:20 am, Dirk Estenfeld wrote:

> Drew,
>
> maybe I missed something
but what imap server/pop server/mailbox format are you using?

Regards,

> Dirk
>
> Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH -
Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it
[mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] IM AUFTRAG VON Drew Happli

GESENDET: Donnerstag, 25. April 2013 17:17
blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it
> BETREFF: [BlueOnyx:12921] Re: Email question

> Correct, I am not using Dovecot, or mbox. I did use mbox a number
of years back. I liked the idea, but I ran into too many issues with
various mail apps not liking mbox.

> So this is really a mbox or
dovecot issue, not a RoundCube issue.

Happli wrote:

>>> I run RoundCube (not on a BlueOnxy server though)
and I have created Folders within folders. In fact this week I created a
folder under my Fail2Ban folder for IP's that have been blocked, and
another one for if I have to restart Fail2Ban after making changes.

>> That server may not use mbox or dovecot though.
>>
>> Steve

Links:
------