[BlueOnyx:12133] Re: Mailman configured to localhost.localdomain

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Fri Feb 1 08:49:01 -05 2013

Thanks a lot.

And as I suspected I get "localhost.localdomain" as output.

Seems like it takes just the first line out of the "/etc/hosts" file:
# Auto-generated file.  Keep your customizations at the bottom of this file.
127.0.0.1        localhost localhost.localdomain

Because after deleting this first line it prints the correct hostname. This is strange because the line is correct, isn't it?

I now put the correct hostname in the file /etc/mailmain/mm_cfg.py but I am afraid this file will get overwritten on the next mailman update.

Regards,

Tobias