[BlueOnyx:12134] Re: Mailman configured to localhost.localdomain

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Fri Feb 1 11:17:45 -05 2013

It would be an easy job to create little shell script that re-does this
modification if the package was updated, but that shouldn't be the
solution - somebody with mailman experience needs to give you a better
advice on this problem.

Regarding the line you deleted from the hostfile, you should re-enter it
or undo your changes by restoring the original file, your localhost
address 127.0.0.1 needs a name, else a few things could notably slow
down or fail completely.

Cheers,
Christoph