[BlueOnyx:12148] Q-2) for BO MailMan

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Feb 4 00:54:30 -05 2013

Hi Michael

Would you advise me again?

4.  "Reply to List" at Bo MailMan
---------------------------------

When we set BO's "Reply Policy" to "to List",
The addrest of sender will be "mailman at Real-Machine-Name" ?
The Real-Machine-Name is not user's domain name, is Sever name.

MailList Users cannot understand such name.
It is bad also in security.

How do I change it to user's domain name?

5. Creating  a 'pretty' user, and forward it to the list.

As [BlueOnyx:11142],
I tested the 'pretty' user who forwards emails to the list.

However the sending email were in "waiting for approval".
The Reason were "the destination place is not displayed".
  (The message was produce in Japanase. So I translate them.)

Is there a workaround for the problem "waiting for approval" ?

Eiji Hamano