[BlueOnyx:12147] Q) for BO MailMan

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sun Feb 3 23:27:06 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

Still I am not clear about some of BO MailMan.
Please advice me.

1.  "Posting Policy" and "Subscription Policy"

However in BO MailMan environment,
I always have to set Subscription Policy to "Open".
if not,  after I sent a email to the list,  I receive a email as follow.
 "Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval".

Why did you change thir meanings?

BO MailMan takes two years times already.
Nobody points it out why?

2.  How do we password block for "private" archive file.

When we set local users to the list at BO pages, not Mailman pages,
how do we set their password for the "private" archive file ?

3.  GUI stop function for MailMan

Why I cannot stop MailMan on "Network Sevice" --> "Mailman"?
If we cannot stop MailMan, why does this check box exist?

Eiji Hamano