[BlueOnyx:12180] VSites all being redirected to BlueOnyx Login Page

Tyler Gibb gibb.tyler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:37:28 -05 2013

Dear BlueOnyx,

I have seen on the mailing list the issue I am currently Experiencing has
happened in the past.
I have searched and searched and played with setting in the httpd.conf and
settings in the
BlueOnyx Admin panel and still to no avail I can't seem to get my VSites
from being redirected
back to the http://[domain]:444/login.php.

I did find this where you had responded to him via email I was curious if
that was the solution to
this persons issue that I could receive as well.

Hi Michael,

> Emailed you directly.
>

> DD

Thank You,