[BlueOnyx:12218] Re: Newlinq problem SOLVED

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sun Feb 17 19:07:22 -05 2013

Hi Chris.

In general terms, Michael and I have pkg install diagnostics and debug on our to-do list. There are numerous log files created by different install components. To help make this easier for everyone, we plan to expose these logs in the gui under newlinq. When something does not go as expected, this will help the troubleshooting process I hope.

Stay tuned!

Greg.