[BlueOnyx:12219] Re: Newlinq problem SOLVED

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Feb 17 22:13:58 -05 2013

Hi Greg,

On 2/17/2013 6:07 PM, Greg Kuhnert wrote:
> Hi Chris.
>
> In general terms, Michael and I have pkg install diagnostics and debug on our to-do list. There are numerous log files created by different install components. To help make this easier for everyone, we plan to expose these logs in the gui under newlinq. When something does not go as expected, this will help the troubleshooting process I hope.

Fantastic idea!  Anytime we can peel back the mystery, that's a good thing.

In the particular case I reported, I was a bit daft in not finding the
issue straight away or on my own.  Just goes to figure it would be the
first time I try it, and the client is quite anxious, and it fails.
Murphy was on duty.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services