[BlueOnyx:12235] Re: Wordpress auto update problem on 5108R?

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 17:53:47 -05 2013

Wisja -- I agree with Chris seems like it might be timing out
how close are they to my settings noted below?
The new 3.5.1 minor update seems to go quick the
issue I saw was when it was trying to load the WP notes
page after the update was done -- it took a minute to
come up. Also I like updating the plugins first before doing
the WP update. Just seems to work better for me.
David.