[BlueOnyx:12236] Re: Wordpress auto update problem on 5108R?

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Mon Feb 18 18:04:10 -05 2013

Tried the new setting (the only thing different was Max input time, I had it on 120).

Strange thing is that the update just hangs, no error. I've had its "Downloading update
from http://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.5.1-new-bundled.zip
" page open for several hours
a few day ago, no good. So could it be a time out setting?

All the sites that I've tried are 'stuck' at exactly the same amount of downloaded
bytes, thats why I'm wondering if there could be some other memory setting i've
overlooked? If it would be a time out problem, atleast the amount of bytes should be a
little different compared between several sites.

Wisja

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:53:47 -0800, Dr. Blunt wrote