[BlueOnyx:12289] Re: Server lose network connection

Lew Berry LCBerry at lcbconsulting.net
Sun Feb 24 12:47:54 -05 2013

It's been running since 5108 first came out. It's always had issues with 3rd party shadow copy, but nothing insurmountable.
I looked at another one that is running well it's using 2.6.32-279.11.1.el6.x86_64 Think maybe the new kernel could be the issue?

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205