[BlueOnyx:13165] Digital Ocean and BlueOnyx

Jeffrey Garruba bo at slidesremembered.com
Sat Jun 1 21:57:47 -05 2013

I've been using BO as a development server for some time now and now feel confident about running in a production environment. However the cloud service I choose called Digital Ocean does not allow me to do an install from an ISO. Yes I've tried the Tar ball installer which works fine on virtual box. However the cloud provider does not allow me to manually partition the cloud instance. Instead the minimal centos install they have sets up on only one partition for the instance.

This poses a problem for BO as it seems to require a specialized partition setup. what I would like to know is if there is away around this?