[BlueOnyx:13193] mailman

Stuart Clark (Datacenta) stuart.clark at datacenta.net
Fri Jun 7 04:55:15 -05 2013

I have an issue that has just started with one of my mailing lists but may be more.
Everything that is being posted to this list is now needing to be moderated even though it is set to all users can post.

I receive the following bounce.

Your mail to 'list' with the subject

    test

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this posting, please visit the following URL:

I have tried to recreate the list but this is still happening, how can I force these to be approved at all times.

Regards,

Stuart