[BlueOnyx:13197] Re: Problem: webalizer: not run

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Sat Jun 8 01:48:39 -05 2013

Hi  Michael

Thank you for the offer a kindness.
But I can not pass the password to you, Unfortunately.

As you know I'm engaged in the server business .
I have signed many security agreements with users.

Of course, I violate this contract to your offer.

Since I've never met with you. I've never talking on the phone also.
I'm happy if you understand my position.

I just want to know the dependancy problem!
Because,  I believe that you only know the dependancy for
"base-sitestats-scripts-1.0-26BX24.centos5.noarch".

If the problem does not go away in the re-installation,
I should probably move the content from this server.

The password request surprised me.
Eiji Hamano