[BlueOnyx:13234] Active Monitor / quarter-hourly cron / swatch

Neil Watson neil at waterend.net
Thu Jun 20 07:38:15 -05 2013

Hi all,

I've recently installed the SL version of BlueOnyx 5107R (from the CD image)
to replace my Raq running BlueQuartz...

I notice that the on the UI, that Active Monitor has a whole lot of "unknown
state" results.

>From what I remember, this information comes from swatch which is run from the
quarter-hourly cron job... I haven't checked if the swatch scripts are there.

However, on my new install, there isn't a quarter-hourly job in cron, and
there isn't a config file for swatch...

Is this something that has been withdrawn or is it something that is missing
in action? Can the functionality be reinstated easily?

Thanks

N.