[BlueOnyx:13245] Re: Login screen is always English at only latest Chrome

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Thu Jun 20 20:29:32 -05 2013

Hi  Stephanie  and  Tjerk

You guys do not know the situation of Japan is of course.
People who live in our area Japan is downloading  the clone in the url
below.

Google's has induced so.

http://www.google.co.jp/intl/ja/chrome/browser/?brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=ja&utm_source=ja-ha-apac-jp-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=chrom

So, it is Japanase Mode and is Default.