[BlueOnyx:13236] Re: Login screen is always English at only latestChrome

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Jun 20 07:59:39 -05 2013

Eiji,

I did a little digging and I think I see why the localization of your chrome
isn't being picked up. I think this link will help explain what's happening
and why it's an issue that may only be solved within Chrome. I hope this is
helpful.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065?hl=en

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie