[BlueOnyx:13247] Re: Open basedir issues with new install

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Jun 21 08:50:12 -05 2013

Hi Stephanie,

I think that you have hit the nail on the head. I seem to have two
problems.

1. open basedir stopping crons running - I think that almost certainly
that your suggestion below will exactly sort that out, thanks.

2. the GUI acting screwy when adding open basedir statements. I might
have to just close my eyes and have another espresso and pretend this
doesn't happen!

Many thanks for your input.

Regards

Jeffrey