[BlueOnyx:13249] Re: Open basedir issues with new install

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Jun 21 09:35:02 -05 2013

Jeffrey,

If you want to run scripts with an add-on php instead of the base php you need the path to that php. I’d give that for the solarspeed, but I’ve got to run and it’s not hard to figure out. That can cause some weirdness if you are expecting to get the php version from the add-on package (like the excellent one from SolarSpeed!). do a “php –V” to get the version (I think that’s the correct command).

The weirdness of php on the command line seems to never end. J

                Thanks,

                                -Stephanie