[BlueOnyx:13250] Re: Open basedir issues with new install

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jun 21 12:08:27 -05 2013

Hi Stephanie,

> The weirdness of php on the command line seems to never end.

The weirdness of php in general never seems to end. They just released
PHP-5.5.0. I'm reading the technotes and am shaking my head. They
deprecated ext/mysql and now people are forced to use either MySQLi or
POD MySQL instead.

Way to go, PHP developers! If you break/deprecate something, it's
usually stuff that 85% of the civilized world are using at that time.