[BlueOnyx:13251] Re: Open basedir issues with new install

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Jun 21 12:38:55 -05 2013

Michael,

Wow. That's mind blowing. Really mind blowing. That breaks dreamweaver users
with V5.5 or earlier. You would think they would at least create a wrapper
so the calls would work with the newer interface. I would think there is
very close to a 1-to-1 mapping (I'll check now to be sure).

Thanks for letting us all know how really weird things with php are
becoming!

	-Stephanie