[BlueOnyx:13277] Re: BlueQuartz suspended user

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 27 17:42:03 -05 2013

Hi Larry,

> Followed instructions and entry shows oid 64
> enabled = "0"
> but when I do the
> set 64 enabled = "1"
> or set 64 enabled = 1 (no quotes)
> I get 401 FAIL response

Ok, that 401 FAIL is generated by this script:

/usr/sausalito/handlers/base/user/suspend_user.pl

The contends of that file differs between BlueQuartz and BlueOnyx.

BlueQuartz:
http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueQuartz/5106R/trunk/ui/base-user.mod/glue/handlers/suspend_user.pl

BlueOnyx:
http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/browser/BlueOnyx/ui/base-user.mod/glue/handlers/suspend_user.pl

You could grab the BlueOnyx version of it and could try if it makes a
difference.

Or you could use a temporary work around:

Edit your /usr/sausalito/handlers/base/user/suspend_user.pl and right
below the "use CCE;" line add the following two lines:

$cce->bye('SUCCESS');
exit(0);

Whenever that handler is then called, it will simply tell CCE "I did my
job! No errors!" and it'll do nothing.

You will still have to run "/usr/sbin/usermod -U username" manually and
also need to repeat the cceclient procedure that I gave you before.

If it still fails, then your CODB database is corrupted and the actual
problem is not related to this handler.