[BlueOnyx:13275] Re: BlueQuartz suspended user

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Thu Jun 27 16:56:24 -05 2013

Michael,

 Sincerely appreciate the  answer.  Site is not suspended.
Followed instructions and entry shows oid 64
enabled = "0"
but when I do the
set 64 enabled = "1"
or set 64 enabled = 1 (no quotes)
I get 401 FAIL response
I can set other params (description) and it returns 201 OK and
a get shows the new information.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net