[BlueOnyx:13995] Server admins cant use PHPADMIN?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Sat Nov 9 09:54:31 -05 2013

I have a consultant that needs access to phpmyadmin. I know on the BO it
doesnt expose the /phpmyadmin URL and you have to access it via the GUI.

However I noticed that the server admins we setup cant access it. Only
the main "admin" user can. Server admins just get a login page when they
get to the phpmyadmin link under the personal profile tab.

So how DO you grant phpmyadmin rights to a server admin?