[BlueOnyx:13835] Re: cmuImport on 5108R not creating users

Will Nordmeyer, WnA Consulting Services will at wnahosting.com
Sun Oct 13 16:56:12 -05 2013

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:17:14 -0500, Michael Stauber
<mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:
> Hi Will,
>
>> I'm trying to import the sites from my old, dying 5106R to a shiny new
>> 5108R and the sites are created fine, but the users aren't.
>>
>> # /usr/sbin/cmuImport -s -d /home/.users/112/admin/transfer -n
>> www.domain1.com -i 1.2.3.4
>
> Uhm .... why are you using the "-s" switch?
>
> That switch is for re-using an existing CCE auth session ID. See
> "cmuImport -h" for the available options.

I used cmuImport because that's what the cmu output said to use to
import server admins. :)

ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: supuser2
ScanIn: INFO: Skipping Server Administrator supuser2 (use -s to import)

> The official guide for CMU migrations is here:
>
> http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=cmu-migrations
>
> The typical cmuImport command to import everything is:
>
> /usr/sbin/cmuImport -a -d /home/export/data/
>
> The "-a" tells cmuImport to also import "admin" users and the -d
> specifies the directory of the CMU-dump.
>
> Anything else is optional.
>
> So at the worst I would use these switches to restore a single site to a
> certain IP:
>
> /usr/sbin/cmuExport -n "www.domain.com" -i 1.2.3.4 -d /home/export/data
>
> In that case I'd even skip the "-a", because you probably won't need the
> extra server admins if you're just restoring one site anyway.

I tried that command line first, and got the same problem - no users
imported, but the sysadmin users got the "use -s to load"

I tried using the -a option:

# /usr/sbin/cmuImport -a -d /home/.users/112/admin/transfer -n
www.domain1.com -i 1.2.3.4

and got now it claims 1 user created, but I don't see any users under
the /home/sites/www.domain1.com/users directory

Here's the cmu log:

INFO: cmuImport complete
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport called
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport started on Sun Oct 13 06:37:18 2013
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running version: 2.90
INFO: Session ID is 23767
INFO: Modified files will be renamed filename.23767
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running in directory:
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer
INFO: Adjustment : Platform = 5106R build = 5108R
INFO: AdjustCommand = /usr/cmu/scripts/5107Radjust.pl
INFO: AdjustCommand = /usr/cmu/scripts/5108Radjust.pl
Scanout: INFO: exporting vsite www.cbi-history.com
Scanout: INFO: exporting vsite www.ex-cbi-roundup.com
Scanout: INFO: exporting vsite ns1.wnahosting.com
Scanout: INFO: We exported 0 vsites, 0 users, 0 lists
ScanIn: Calling /usr/cmu/scripts/5108Rscanin.pl -f
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer/cmu.xml.23767
ScanIn: WARN: orderVsites lost a vsite going with random order
ScanIn: INFO: Creating virtual site: www.domain1.com
ScanIn: Virtual site www.domain1.com OK=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape USERWEBS ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape Compass_webapps ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape SSI ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape PHP ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape MYSQL_Vsite ok=1
SScanIn: Setting namescape SSL ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape PHPVsite ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape SiteStats ok=1
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: Error2: = '305 WARN [[base-disk.couldNotSetQuota,name=site4]]
ScanIn: ';
ScanIn:
ScanIn: Setting namescape ApacheBandwidth ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape CGI ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape DNS ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape UserDefaults ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape Shell ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape FTPNONADMIN ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape Java ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape AnonFtp ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape subdomains ok=1
ScanIn: Setting namescape joomla ok=1
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: virtbiz
ScanIn: INFO: Skipping Server Administrator virtbiz (use -s to import)
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user1
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: supuser2
ScanIn: INFO: Skipping Server Administrator supuser2 (use -s to import)
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user2
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user3
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user4
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: siteadm2
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: siteadm1
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user5
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: Creating user: user6
ScanIn: Error2: = {};
ScanIn:
ScanIn: INFO: no archives defined for admin
ScanIn: INFO: restoring archive for www.domain1.com
ScanIn: xmlFile:
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer/groups-www.domain1.com-public.xml
tarFile
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer/groups-www.domain1.com-public.tar.gz
ScanIn: xmlFile:
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer/groups-www.domain1.com-private.xml
tarFile
/home/.users/112/admin/transfer/groups-www.domain1.com-private.tar.gz
ScanIn: INFO: Fixing UIDs and GIDs of all users by running
/usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl.
ScanIn: WARN: orderVsites lost a vsite going with random order
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 1024 MB for virtual site:
www.domain1.com
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 10000 MB for user: virtbiz
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 100 MB for user: user1
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 1000 MB for user: supuser2
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 20 MB for user: user2
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 100 MB for user: user3
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 20 MB for user: user4
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 100 MB for user: siteadm2
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 100 MB for user: siteadm1
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 50 MB for user: user5
ScanIn: INFO: Setting disk quota of 20 MB for user: user6
ScanIn: INFO: We imported 1 vsites, 1 users, 0 lists
INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport ended at Sun Oct 13 06:38:24 2013
INFO: cmuImport complete