[BlueOnyx:13642] suphp and webmail / phpmyadmin

OCEANET - Cédric BASSAGET cedric at oceanet.com
Fri Sep 6 09:21:14 -05 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to make phpmyadmin and other generic things like webmail
accessible on all vhosts by address http://www.site1.com/webmail or
http://www.site1.com/phpmyadmin.

The problem is that I also need to enable suPHP on all websites so I get
the following error when trying to access http://www.site1.com/webmail :
/File "/home/webmail/index.php" is not in document root of Vhost
"/home/.sites/28/site1/web"/

I've been trying many different configurations, and have not managed to
make it work.

So two questions :
1) is there a way to make this work ?
2) does blueonyx official packages would work with suphp enabled on
websites ? (that would mean that answer to 1) is "yes" ;)  )

Regards,
Cédric

--
OCEANET