[BlueOnyx:13643] Re: suphp and webmail / phpmyadmin

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Fri Sep 6 12:24:05 -05 2013

Cedric,

I did this for roundcube. It’s a little tricky, but I turn off suphp in the
roundcube email config in /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcube.conf (the actual name
of the file might not be exact – I’m doing this from memory). I only turn it
off in the location container for roundcube so the rest of the site isn’t
affected. There were some other php settings I had to mess with in the
config. I’ll try to remember to put together a “how to” later as I’m in the
middle of what will likely be a several day “furball”.

I was uncomfortable with the setup a roundcube directory for every site
duplicating all over the server and using up client’s disk quota. By having
a common copy I can easily adjust the branding, etc.

Please bug me if I forget by the middle of next week. Gotta run!

                Thanks,

                                -Stephanie